Dewey County Conservation District
Board of Directors Special Meeting
201 E Riggs
(green barn across the street from office)
Taloga, OK 73667
1:30 P.M. March 3, 2021
and Leave Records for the month of February
5. Bids on LED lighting in the office building
6. Longevity for Coleta Bratten – 23 years
7. Equipment – tires for carryall, producers asking for a hera to pull behind aerator
8. Insurance renewal questionnaire – Eitzen’s Insurance
9. Financial Statement for period ending February 28, 2021 (Exhibit#1), district reimbursement
claims, directors and employee claims, and bills owed by the district
10. Training video’s: Open Meeting Act
11. Equipment Rental out of county
12. Review the Memorandum of Agreement between USDA-Natural Resources Conservation
Service, and Dewey County Conservation District and Oklahoma Conservation Commission-
Unfunded Cooperative Agreement
13. MOU with Major County
14. Recommendation of Reappointment of Conservation District Director (Dale Wilson)
15 Set dates for publishing notices of filing period and election in all newspapers in the district
16. Review of Joint Plan of Operation and start FY22 Annual plan
17. Educational activities: Outdoor Classroom and Stewardship Materials
18. Open Meeting Act changes – SB1031 – for teleconferencing and videoconferencing
19. Oklahoma State Cost Share yr. 23
A. Is the district participating in the current program year?
B. Are district board members allowed to make application in the local program?
C. Designate the authorized district representatives.
D. Review the conservation practices list in the Program year guidelines. Approve practices
and associated average cost that your district will offer locally.
E. Establish your district’s local cost share rate (%) and maximum cost share payment
F. Establish your district’s local program priorities an application ranking system.
G. Establish your district’s application period and advertise locally. (Dates must be after
ranking approved from OCC)
H. Submit request to add practice 384 Woody Residue Treatment
I. Reduction of Feral Swine Program Policies (Is district submitting a business plan)
20. Legislative new
21. Discussion and review of monthly correspondence
Email for Trey Lam on OACD state meeting materials
Thank you from OSU Extension for support of Dewey County Stock Show
Board cards received from OCC on March 1, 2021 on leadership
22. Reports: A-District Directors; B-District Staff; C- NRCS
23. New Business
24. Public Comments
Next regular meeting: April 7, 2021 – 1:30 P.M. at the district office
These items may not be taken up in the order given on the agenda.